Battling Selfie Sticks
Tripod sturdy so better for taking video due to no jerky movements from the operator person.
Tripod phone holder better for iPhone 6 plus re holding the bigger phone.
Following Disadvantages of tripod selfie:
1) No handle ! This might be a small matter but all phones are expensive, extra security having the strap handle re accidents, falling over whilst using selfie stick, is a must.
2) Tripod selfie far too fiddly to set up, the moment could of gone when wanting that spontaneous photo!
3) heavy in weight.
4) we felt the remote control would get lost very easily. Also from a woman point of view it would be lost in your handbag. Plus the remote control looks and feels cheap compared to its sturdy strong tripod!
1) a lot lighter then tripod selfie,
2) fits into a lot of handbags even would fit into an average size evening bag!
3) Comes with a strong strap handle for safety around your wrists... We thought if at a concert etc having the strap would be better for owner.
4) easy to operate, once Bluetooth connected you just point and press the button.
5) think it extended longer in length then the tripod stick?? .... Please check.
6) can be attached at the bottom of selfie near strap to a tripod for extra extension or for sturdiness.
1). A little bit tricky in attaching iPhone 6 plus with he spring device , it fits but be careful as it springs back on phone.
Conclusion from a female consumer view who wants fun with great results using a selfie is that the Rollei is better.